The Crypto Valley Conference brings together the world’s leading researchers, developers and innovators from academia, start-ups and established companies to share and discuss state-of-the-art developments and advances in the blockchain technology ecosystem.
The event is endorsed by IEEE Switzerland, the leading body for the certification of research excellence and is the first of its kind.
What does the conference offer?
- Gathering of leading researchers, developers, CEO's, CTO's, lawyers and government officials
- Presentations on the state-of-the-art and advances in blockchain technology
- Real-life application examples from blockchain adopters
- Live writing session of a code of conduct by top lawyers
- Satellite events which focus on specific topics and run in parallel
- Blockchain Challenge with live pitches from a selected group of international innovative startups and a prize money of USD 30k
- Panel discussions and keynote presentations on the state and future of Blockchain Technology, the business models and regulation challenge
- Coverage of a wide range of Blockchain related topics ranging from IoT, eIdentity, smart contract security to scalability and micropayment channels
- Conference dinner and main networking event aboard 2 boats on lake Zug
- Pre-Event warm-up education sessions by leading lecturers