Blockchain technology has seen a flurry of new innovations and a wave of adoption in the last few years. At its core, blockchain is built on decentralization principles.
Similar to the impact on-line purchasing has had to bricks and mortar shopping, blockchain has and will continue to have an impact on finance. In this panel we discuss issues including:
- Decentralized market places & the effect on world exchanges & financial markets
- Impact on payments, lending and peer-to-peer
- Where is disruption having the most impact?
- The Internet as a guarantor
- Blockchain or decentralized companies: Where to invest now