A digital identity reduces the level of bureaucracy and increases speed within organisations by allowing for a greater interoperability. But if this digital identity is stored on a centralised server, it becomes a honeypot for hackers.
Since 2017 alone, more than 600 million personal details – such as addresses or credit card numbers – have been hacked, leaked or breached from organisations. Most of the current identity management systems are weak and outdated.
During this event we will focus on different blockchain solutions for providers of IAM and security services.
• How can providers of IAM use decentralized ledgers for their services?
• How could blockchain make identity verificarion more efficient, save and tamper-proof?
• How will blockchain technology transform the online & offline security sector?
• Identity verification
• Decentralized user data storage
• Non-custodial login solution
• Secure Identities for the decentralized web
• Strong protections for the critical infrastructure
• Self-sovereign identity
• Securing the internet of things
In this event – jointly organised by three organisations: Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie | PositiveBlockchain.io | SIBB e.V. - ICT & Digital Business Association Berlin & Brandenburg – we will present some of the best practices from identity and access management sector and will learn about the application of blockchain technology (and other distributed ledger technologies) for the benefit of the citizens, communities and environment.